CureZone   Log On   Join
Cannabis cause Fecal Body Odor?

Views: 257
Published: 6 y

Cannabis cause Fecal Body Odor?

Hi, I love smoking and it's helped me so much in life but sometimes 10-20 minutes after smoking it feels as if my anus gets swollen and I lose control over it, I guess the weed calms my muscles down, down there.. But either way, 10-20 minutes after smoking I get this apparently very strong fecal odor around me, the doctors in my country are clueless because i've already tried for 2 years now but they all say it's in my head, which makes me wanna kill myself even more when the doctors dont even try to help me.

My symptoms:
Anus swollen / extreme discomfort
Fecal odor / fart odor
Only after smoking
Can't smell it myself no matter how hard I try but others can smell it very easily (wtf?)

And when I was a kid I took alot of Antibiotics and I've read that Antibiotics can cause your stomach to get very sick, but this was like 8-10 years ago?.. I've tried taking probiotics but it's really hard because it doesnt happen everytime I smoke, it only happens when i'm unusually high or something. But if you know anything I will try it, please help me. Going to the doctor isn't a choice, they just make fun of me thinking im in a pshychosis or something, which i'm NOT because that makes no sense that other people smells it but not me.

If anyone knows how to cure this nightmare or atleast have an explination please help me, this is my last try because i've tried everything I can think of..

Story:
It started when I smoked with a girl I really liked when I was 16~ y/o and I had a close friend of mine with us. We smoked, laughed and had a really good time and got to know each other. We had a new strain which was a very strong indica dominated strain and I was so high but then 10-15 minutes later she said straight out "What's that smell?" and well I had anus discomfort but I thought it was because I was nervous around her or something but after she said that I immediately knew it was from me. I was so humiliated, so we decided to go for a walk and the smell seems to have gotten away a little bit, but the second we sat down again it came back. I was so humiliated I didnt know what to do. I stopped smoking weed for a year after that, or atleast smoking weed with company, I smoked once in a while alone. Note that I don't smell ANYTHING at all, and it drives me crazy. I don't know what to do. It just dont go away, even if I get my tolerance up it doesn't stop.
I am just so depressed that it happens to me but NO ONE else, literally. I don't even find anything if I google it, guess it's just me huh? I'm so closed of killing myself. Please help me. please.. I will do anything to a cure I would pay all my savings to get this fixed.. I've been trying everything, hemmorhoids,, everything..

Why do my anus get swollen after I smoke weed?
Why do I smell like shit when high?
I just wanna be able to smoke with my friends inside without humiliating myself.. like everyone else can, what's wrong with me?
I'm doing really good in school now thanks to the weed, it's not like everyone says.. weed helps me get my mind off things and make me concentrate the day after even more..
please save my life,, god bless you...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.273 sec, (2)