CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: spooky 2 hype and bullshit

Esstee Views: 2,298
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,391,980

Re: spooky 2 hype and bullshit

I hate to admit it, but this is precisely why groups like the FDA were formed - and so now, we're left with the lesser of two evils - a government oppression vs the snake-pit of scammers. Both of which are driven by profits.

Having said that and on behalf of the Spooky 2, last I looked they had disclaimers averting all medical merit, stating that none of their machines held claims or promises beyond that of the experimental realm - Which in my books is about as honest as your going to get in this business

PS. I'm not against the concept of electrotherapy, in fact, I'd go as far as saying that it is most likely that this type of tech. will become a major part of our future. Though I'm not inclined to put stock in high-priced pseudo-products built on hearsay and imaginary research - such as; none-reproducible claims and/or tests and results etc. Which pretty much sums-up this entire industry at this time.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)