CureZone   Log On   Join
Video Embedded Alpha Male Qualities

Eric B Views: 2,286
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,399,153

Alpha Male Qualities

Alpha Male Qualities

The alpha male qualities you must embody that are essential to your success, overcoming challenges and accomplishing your grandest goals and dreams.

In this video coaching newsletter, I discuss an email from a viewer who shares how my work has helped him to completely transform his personal and professional life. He says he had always let women, employers and other people treat him like a doormat and take advantage of him. After he got friend-zoned and mistreated by the woman he was dating and let go from his job so they could hire someone cheaper after he helped them get things up and running, he came across my work. He details how he got a better job making $25,000 more per year, equity in his new company and how he successfully attracted the most amazing beautiful woman he has ever dated in his life, who also happens to be a great communicator, all within ninety days of discovering my work.

“There’s a reason why alpha males and females tend to dominate and win in every aspect of their personal and professional lives. Alphas expect to win eventually, even when things are not going their way. They know their worth, won’t tolerate disrespect and will not allow others to manipulate, demean or take advantage of them. They will walk away from any personal or professional deal that does not meet their expectations and outcomes. They persist without exception and are relentless in their pursuit of their grandest goals and dreams, because they know that you don’t get what you deserve in life, only what you negotiate.” ~ Coach Corey Wayne

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)