CureZone   Log On   Join
My Skin Secrets 1 & 2

Views: 341
Published: 6 years ago

My Skin Secrets 1 & 2

Our skin has a job: to breath oxygen and moisture from the air. The more plugged up it is, the worse it is for our health.

Skin Secret #1:

Only use distilled water on your face. It is AMAZING for your skin for 2 reasons:

1. Like rain water, it has a free electron. This means it has a magnetic pull that draws out anything inorganic from the skin. Anything that is not part of 'you', gets sucked out!

2. It has no inorganic minerals in it, like tap water does. The more inorganic minerals that our skin absorbs, the 'dirtier' the dead water in our cells become.

But when these cells become very clean, with mainly distilled water in them, they reflect light, giving us that baby glow!

Plus, tap water is full of chemicals that age us. Distilled is perfect for beautiful skin!

However, I don't wear makeup, except a bit of mineral powder around my eyes to keep my eye makeup on better.

I haven't worn foundation for years. My skin looks fantastic without it.

I just use a soft cotton cloth (microfiber) with some distilled water to clean my face.

If you wear foundation, that stuff is made to stay on! It's full of chemicals to prevent it from sliding, fading, and wearing off. The quicker you can get off, the better.

I've said this a dozen times now: If you can't eat or drink it, don't put it on your skin.

During my 20's, I had an outbreak of acne. When I look back, it was the makeup!

I can't tell you what you need to get makeup off. I can just tell you that distilled water goes hand in hand with lovely, fuss-free skin.

Skin Secret #2

Silk Protein Skin Care (silk cocoons)

This does wonders for anti-aging, and the texture of the skin!

The fibers are small enough to clean pores, even blackheads.
It sloughs off the last of those dead skin cells, too.

The amino acids rejuvenate, moisturize, and heal the skin, leaving your skin smooth as silk!

I would never use anything plastic, or any kind of man made product on my skin.

If it doesn't occur in nature, it's NOT for me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.086 sec, (1)