CureZone   Log On   Join
Stage 3b colon cancer. Declined Chemo

Anna Maria S Views: 3,700
Published: 6 y

Stage 3b colon cancer. Declined Chemo

E.C.
posted this on another forum

Hi!!

In August of 2016 my husband was diagnosed with Stage 3b colon cancer. He declined Chemo. I was an Oncology Nurse for nearly 30 and have witnessed many tragedies. Refusing chemo isn't about giving up.

I became a research hound!! We radically changed our diet and lifestyle. Everything I researched, we tried. I am both pleased and blessed to tell you that in September 2017, he wad declared NO EVIDENCE OF DISEASE!!! We did this completely on our own as holistic management of cancer is virtually unheard of in the area of the country that we live in.

I can tell you beyond any reasonable doubt, that natural healing from cancer and many western diseases is entirely possible!!!!

"Did your husband have surgery?"

"Yes... he became extremely ill.. RAPIDLY.. he had developed a life threatening blockage in his intestines...had 4 units of blood to save his life.. BUT the cancer spread into his lymph nodes.. many of them. They pushed HARD for him to start chemo, and fast. He declined, we knew we had to find a better way!!! AND we did!!!!"

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)