CureZone   Log On   Join
Is this tmau? My story

Views: 971
Published: 6 y

Is this tmau? My story

My Body Odor started in 8th grade when i woke up one morning feeling sweaty. I went to school and everywhere people were saying it smelled like a**. I could smell it too it was really bad and I knew it was me.I only noticed the smell in my 1st period class. As the day went on i didn't hear any comments anymore. I made sure to take a long shower that night and thought it was fixed but the next day i still smelled. Some guy even came up to me and told me I smelled like fart. I had no idea why this was happening to me. None of my friends noticed the smell. I kind of just ignored the problem because it was almost summer break anyways. That whole summer I didn't have any problems so I thought I was cured.

Then the first couple months of my freshmen year were great. Nobody complained about a smell and I was happy. I even had PE for my third period and sweated a lot and then nobody complained. But then suddenly one day that changed. It didn't matter how much deodorant I used or how many times I washed my PE clothes, I stunk really bad. When we were taking roll call in PE and we all sat in the gym everyone complained about a BO smell. I knew it was me but nobody else did. Everyone covered there noses and my friends came up close to me and couldn't tell it was me. My class after PE was my math class. Everyone complained about a musty smell every single day. The teacher would even spray Febreze. I also started to sweat A LOT from my butt so I think the smell was coming from there. My entire freshmen year sucked cause of this. My grades went down and I became depressed. I thought the smell was only caused from me sweating due to PE but I even started smelling musty in my first period class right in the morning so it made no sense. I woke up put deodorant put clean clothes on and people would still say it smelled musty. On rainy days when I got wet I smelled like wet dog or mildew.

Nobody in my family ever says I smell of course..and I don't even attempt to go to the doctor. I'm in my junior year now. I guess it has gotten better over time but the smell is still there. There are days where I don't smell at all and where people compliment how I smell so it's weird. But these days only happen like once a month. I still have a lot of friends and nobody has really called me out or bullied me on this problem but I know certain people know it's me. I've heard a girl in my PE class say to her friend I was cute but smelled kinda weird so I can confirm I have a smell. So is it possible to have on and off TMAU or is this something else? It's been 3 years now and I still have no idea what is causing this. The smell changes a lot, sometimes I even smell like weed and I think only once like 2 years ago I smelled like fish for a day. But its mostly a musty smell and eggs and other food don't seem to effect my smell at all. My smell isn't strong enough to make an entire room of people gag but its still there and I want to get rid of it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (2)