CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Healed 100% optic nerve that was 80 % damaged

DittoSea Views: 12,302
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,152,543

Re: Healed 100% optic nerve that was 80 % damaged

This is very interesting.  I have optic nerve atrophy in my both eyes from the beginning since I was two years old from a near fatal fever.  I am now legally blind.  I saw your posting last month which broke the insight (sound) barrier.  For 18 months I have been bothered with hovering of graying of my black colors and losing my vision permanantly with the help of diabetes.  After unlimited miles of surfing the net for this landing on the beach  of this particular posting.   I decided there was nothing to lose since God does not charge anything for healing.  So I tried to use the castor oil on my eye lids.  Then I learned she used foxbrim certified organic 100%  pure Castor Oil so I switched to it.  Since she said her eye pain left the next morning after the first application.  My experience is similar.  Instead of pain I had graying of black colors.  For me the next morning after my first rub of oil over my lids the color gray quickly changed to more black.  It has stayed black as long as I keep applying the oil over my eyelids every night.    It changes a little more or less I guess affected by detoxing activity.  I am heading into my second month in January with application of castor oil.

I am not expecting two month waiting period before it may start improving since I've had this condition for 66 years.  I know full well there is no age limit for healings because we still have our Great Physician here to help us.  This will be a 'hold my breath' experience.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)