CureZone   Log On   Join
Ovarian Cyst Help...

Jayde5 Views: 425
Published: 7 y

Ovarian Cyst Help...

Hi!

Been trying to shrink/get rid of a 4 cm complex ovarian cyst for about 6 months now. I've been using 5% Lugol's transdermally, and Iodoral with the companions. I have good pain days and not-so-good ones...getting a bit discouraged because it's still there, and I'm trying desperately to avoid surgery. Gyn/onc feels it is benign, but is ready to take the whole ovary "so it's never a problem again." He also offered a hysterectomy (hell no), and to be honest, I don't trust that I will wake up with the rest of my otherwise normal reproductive system intact. So it's scary. How long should I go on with the Iodine, and should I back off of the Iodoral for the sake of my thyroid (I don't have thyroid problems). Is there anything else I should try? I'm open to just about anything to avoid surgery. Thanks in advance for your wisdom.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)