CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fungus meds? Do they always run the parasites deeper ? If you NEED THEM do you weigh pros and cons

Mattk4 Views: 1,273
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,396,494

Re: Fungus meds? Do they always run the parasites deeper ? If you NEED THEM do you weigh pros and cons

Fungal infections are normally part of the worm's health.

Remember, normally, unless your body has very weak immune system, typically you are clearing infection in their gut, not yours.

Meds seldom work if the body is to depleted. This is why I firmly believe in hair analysis for essential trace minerals and metals. I used an extensive formula for Document 255 Ascaris Fluke.

Candidia is one human fungus you must address aggressively.

The yellow fungus can last even when other fungus is gone. When I killed strongyloides in feet, yellow chalk would come out. I guess they still had some form of fungus.

In the early days I had a large supplement list, and used three main anti-fungal agents for weeks to draw down the body.

I used a core formula of beta glucan, turkey tail mushroom, Caprylic acid.

I used a spectrum of trace minerals and metals back in the day.

I actually caught a fungal infection from another I met, that smelled like corn. Only fungal infection I have had in years.

taking one or two fungazol for a couple of days.

I took:

Super omega EPA oil cap up at 4 caps per day, 360 EPA 240 DHA 120 soft gel Now foods, Now Olive leaf glycerite dropper full in teaspoon, 25 drops is dose, yeast killers, strongest in feet. Saccharomyces Boulardi yeast regulator up at 4 caps per day.

Added:
manganese sulfate,
chromium,
natures way selenium yeast free,
copper 2 mg 2tabs
2% Iodine 3 drops per day
Biotin
Boron
Zinc Carnosine tab
MSM cap

Fungal infection vanished in about 4 days.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)