CureZone   Log On   Join
SCABIES - Finally a last step??

Downpass Views: 267
Published: 7 y

SCABIES - Finally a last step??

Hi, I have had scabies for now over 2 years. It is a literal nightmare. I ve had them so long because I found out late in the game have tried every thing imaginable on topix sites and nothing worked!!! I wasted so much precious time. I think because I wsa diagnosed finally at 6 months, i was infested at that point. A lot of wasted time, and wrong diagnoses. My scabies fits the criteria EXACTLY in every way. I finally (since I travel alot) went to Mexico, and acquired a ton! of Ivermex tablets (Ivermectin) and also Scabisan cream (permethin)I was told instead of taking it once a week for 3 weeks like U.S. Idiot doctors say too, but to instead take it DAILY - both ivermectin and cream simutanesly for 40 days in a row. I am lucky as I never get an side effects. I am presently in my 3rd week and feel fine side-affect wise, but I am still getting outbreaks. I have very little however. I feel I am literally at war!!! Does anyone out there think that Mexican iver. and cream are less potent than U.S. version?? Im hoping and praying not because this is all I can get since I am a u.s. citizen. Thank you for any opinions and help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)