CureZone   Log On   Join
Success story - Hurray!!!

jhan Views: 1,827
Published: 7 years ago

Success story - Hurray!!!

Yeah! After a few years on the diet, I am back to my normal healthy self: eating sugar/carbs and not suffering from any issues (except from being a bit bloated at times when I overdid it, eating sweet).

It's been ages now since I got rid of candida in 2014 -to relapses 3 months later - But I did it again. I proceeded with a fast this time.

My advice to you: once the leaky gut is healed (once you have not felt pain in your bowel for a few weeks, using marshmallow root tea when you do and sticking to the diet through the process). Add magnesium (one or two drops of chloride magnesium daily - or else - fresh green juice daily for a week) then do a semi-fast: fresh fruit in the morning and lemon juice in water otherwise and one dose of cayenne(plus your daily drop of magnesium). A fast should proceed until you feel too tired. On the second day I badly needed a nap, but afterwards I was oKay so I kept semi-fasting for 4 days - On the 3rd days my lympnods were swollen so I had urinotherapy ( I drank my morning urine). Then, on the 4th day I slowly reintroduced organic veggies and healthy food. That was 10 days ago and since - apart from a daily magnesium drop (when my bowels seem to clogg)- I have been supplement-free - eating healthy with plenty of honey- fruit and chocolate. Hurray!!!

I have been meditating during that semi-fast and putting myself into an imaginary bubble of wekll-being/ love. And this is where I stand now- into a permanet bubble of well-being and love.

Cheers!

Jhan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.195 sec, (1)