CureZone   Log On   Join
can anyone that has done amalgam removal in vancouver recommend me any good mercury safe dentists?

mseekinghealth Views: 635
Published: 7 y

can anyone that has done amalgam removal in vancouver recommend me any good mercury safe dentists?

Hi I been doing a lot of reading on Amalgam removals since I been having chronic skin problems for the last 4 years. My skin use to be really healthy, now I often get red rashes and yellow ooze coming out of everywhere. I tried everything and I don't know exactly what is causing it. But I want to find a professional and most importantly mercury safe dentist to start solving this problem.

Has anyone had a mercury safe removal experience that followed the SMART guidelines in vancouver and could recommend me a dentist? I would appreciate any advice/tips and would be willing to also go to areas in burnaby, richmond, and delta. Thanks.

Add To Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Like     Dislike

Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
DISCLAIMER

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)