CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hair Loss

ifigureditout2 Views: 2,082
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,386,336

Re: Hair Loss

To keep your son's pathways clear, keep his diet clean of wheat and corn for sure. Also, if possible, keep it clean of mono-sodium glutamate. That is tough because there are many ingredients that contain Mono-Sodium-Glutamat (Natrium Glutamat) (natural flavoring, artificial flavoring, etc). To support his body during chelation make sure that he is getting a normal amount of zinc, vitamin E, and magnesium. And also a good amount of vitamin c. I would look into the Andy Cutler method as well because it is important to dose a chelator correctly. I am high functioning autistic and I use the Andy Cutler method. Before this I eating cilantro and became very sick. It turns out that cilantro is also a chelator and that there is no known way to dose it correctly. The Cutler method teaches about dosing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)