CureZone   Log On   Join
Insomnia medication and muscle atrophy

Moytjie Views: 394
Published: 7 years ago

Insomnia medication and muscle atrophy

Help please the meds are killing me!!!
HELP PLEASE. I AM AFRAID OF DEEP TISSUE ULCERS .. .. 😥
I do not know what you know or who you know well in the medical world.
July 2016 I fell one storey high and broke 2 vertebrae and my pelvis in 5 places.
For years I have also suffered from severe insomnia and drink a dangerous 'cocktail' of meds to sleep a little.
Currently, my physical situation is unbearable. I've lost all my muscle mass, even the muscles under my feet. I cannot walk.
There is a something wrong with my buttocks can not sit horrible pain.
My bones, the femur heads, stab my tissue. Cannot lie on my sides anymore. Also, cannot lie on my back my buttocks hurt too much.
I lie a lot on my stomach my rib cage is stabbing me severely.
I also have a tumor in my thyroid gland near my air pipe.
My bones make clapping sounds and are very painful. My back in 6-level fusion with screws and rods surreal painful. Please see picture attached.
I also do not know on what type of mattress to sleep on because everything hurts me terribly.
I cannot anymore.
Do you have a great advice? Sorry to burden you for my problems.
The doctors here simply do not know. We are also ruined by everything financially.
Thank you very, very much.
------------------------------
Also 30 years ago a doctor prescribed me sleeping tablets now nothing helps my sleep my natural sleep meganism is gone. I use 2 25mg Seroquel for sleep, 7,5mg Mirtazapine, 2mg Rivotril / clonazapam and TWO 12,5 mg Stilnox MR /Ambien slow release still very little sleep. I feel poisoned. My hair fell out. My skin is very very thin. Strange pains .....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.107 sec, (1)