CureZone   Log On   Join
Can someone help me please?

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Anastasia11 Views: 1,112
Published: 7 years ago

Can someone help me please?

Hello, i just joined cure zone in hopes someone can help me with what im going through. In the past week, i have been having bad anxiety, pretty much all day everyday, its hard to breathe fully, my throat feels constricted, chest and diaphram is tight, etc all the usuall anxiety symtoms (ps ive had anxiety for years, but not this bad and not for this long at a time, only episodes now and then) my worst problem right now is that i cant sleep for the past 4 days, im pretty sure ive only gotten at most 6 hours of sleep in the past 4 days, even though it really feels like ive gotten zero sleep, its os hard to fall asleep because ive got anxiety while trying to sleep, and if i do end up falling asleep, i wake up with anxiety, im also not sure if i have low blood Sugar because i have top eat every 3 or so hours or else ill start feeling bad, even having to wake up every 3-4 hours to eat something at night (or more like get out of bed becuase im not sleeping anyway) but eating Sugar and carbs does not help the symtoms, only protien does like meat. Im not sure if i have adrenal fatigue, hypothyrodism or something else but i dont know what to do, i wish i coukd just sleep and feel better, ive even taken 5mg of melatonin,GABA, L theanine and magnesium before bed and it only works for maybe an hour or two and im back to having anxiety and insomnia, so far ive tried alot of stuff, to address possible adrenal fatigue and hypothyroidism, such as yoga, meditation, brainwave entrainment, changing my diet to only meat, veggies and fruits and nuts/good fats for the last couple days, ive tried ashwaghanda wich actually helps a bit for its effects diminish in a couple of hours, ive tried tulsi, suppliments of b complex,vitamin c, chromium,vitamin e, vitamin d, iron and zinc, coconut oil, probiotics from kefir,iodine,etc. This all seemed to happen so suddenly like the past week or maybe two, minus the sleep thing which has only been going on 4 days, before i felt like this i was eating a ton of sugar, and bad foods, grains and not doing much at all in the way of exercise, before this also i was sleeping for up to 10-11 hours a night and felt tired all day. All I really want at this point is to sleep, and to be able to breathe fully and relax. Has anyone experienced anything like this? can someone help me please?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.070 sec, (2)