Re: Asian Diabetes Cure?

Jolly Swagman Views: 18,270
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 23,673

Re: Asian Diabetes Cure?

HOW I REVERSED MY TYPE 2 DIABETES & NEUROPATHY
By
Peter C. Nicholls
In early 2004 I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, and advanced peripheral neuropathy. I was devastated! Up until then I had lived a very healthy life. Or so I
thought. My life changed overnight. This insidious disease was going to have some
long term ramifications to my career, my general health and my relationships.
I consulted with four doctors, and a Professor of Endocrinology. All had the same
thing to say: “There is NO cure for diabetes!” And the worst was yet to come. My
neuropathy was so serious that one doctor told me I had to stop work immediately. He
arranged a disability pension for me, after alluding to the possibility that, within 6
months, I may have to have one or both feet amputated. That really got my attention.
A year of toxic diabetic drugs followed to “manage”, rather than “cure”, this diabolical
disease of modern man. Though I changed my diet radically, and tried to exercise more,
my health rapidly deteriorated. I was bed-ridden for many months and could hardly walk.
I purchased a walking stick and tried to walk 30 minutes a day. Well my spirit may
have been willing, but my body certainly was not. For a while, things got so bad, that
I actually contemplated suicide for the first time in my life. Scary thought! I was 61!
A friend lent me a DVD entitled, “The Medical Conspiracy’” and Dr. Carolyn Dean’s “Death by Modern Medicine”. I started to research diabetes on the internet. What I learned was absolutely remarkable. There were many “cures.”
First I located http://www.healingmatters.com, from which I ordered a 147 page report
about “Insulin, The Silent Killer.” I began implementing the recommendations in the
report, and began to feel much better. My blood glucose level began dropping, and
I was regaining my strength and energy. Then http://www.eastwoodcos.com, with over 500
pages of information, including http://www.thetruthaboutdiabetes.info (essential viewing!)
Audrey, a dear friend, lent me three books from her extensive library of natural health
publications: Dr. C. Leigh Broadhurst’s, “Prevent, Treat and Reverse Diabetes –
Nutritional Guidelines for Type 2 Diabetes,” Dr. Michael Sichel’s, “Bitter-Sweet
Profits – Winners and Losers in the Diabetic Industry.” And “The Natural Cures for Diabetes” by Dr. Marcus E. Kuypers. These three books were the start of my type 2 diabetes reversal back to normality. (All 3 books available from Eleotin4Diabetes.)
Dr. Sichel’s book tells the providential story behind a 15 natural herbal combination,
P700, which is better known in South East Asia and North America as “ELEOTIN.” It
was discovered and perfected in the mid 1970’s at the University of Calgary’s, Julia
MacFarlane Diabetic Research Institute of Canada by Dr. Jiwon Yoon, the original
discoverer of the virus associated with type 1 diabetes.
Everyone associated with ELEOTIN, “the greatest advance in complimentary
medicine in decades” (Chinese Nanjing Diabetes Association), has one thing in
common – “a keen desire to help humanity” and reverse the effects on millions of
diabetes sufferers worldwide. This is my chief objective too, now that I have been
given a second chance at a normal life: a life without diabetes and neuropathy. I took
myself off allopathic drugs after only 5 months taking ELEOTIN and Express Booster 6. It has been completely reversed and substantiated by blood tests. I continue to take ELEOTIN Gold Capsules because of their “quality of life and wellbeing properties.”

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)