CureZone   Log On   Join
Can I become resistant to yogurt helping my vaginal infections?

nickysduck2 Views: 1,250
Published: 7 years ago

Can I become resistant to yogurt helping my vaginal infections?

I have been battling candida for over ten years.I self diagnosed mine and have never been tested because finding a doctor that believes me is impossible in my neck of the woods.

In this time frame I have pretty much used every antifungal herb available,grown resistant and am at my wits end trying to find new ones.

I had my candida under control to the point I was able to eat normally but now it seems to have gotten out of control again.My symptoms have always been horrible vaginal infections when my candida flares up and athletes foot with skin rashes.

Flagyl used to help the vaginal infections and clear them right up but now its getting to the point that I seem to be growing resistant to it as it does'nt clear them up like it used to so im in a real pickle.Diflucan has never helped me, only flagyl.

I have been off balance vaginally since I got off my menstral cycle a week ago and the yogurt I have been inserting that usually balances me back out is just not helping as well this time.I am irritated and im about to get a full blown vaginal infection and trying hard to prevent that but all my normal tricks are no longer working.

I sat in a bath tub filled with a cup of 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide and Dr teals Epsom Salt with hymilayan salt a week ago when all this started right after I stopped my period and it burned me.Im thinking this might be why im so off balance and what caused this.Maybe I killed off too much good bacteria sitting in the bath?

I have been struggling to get rebalanced ever since. Why is the yogurt not helping me this time? It has never failed to help when nothing else would. I know candida can become resistant to antifungals but yogurt provides the good bacteria I need when my vaginal flora is out of balance and I did'nt think candida could become resistant to good bacteria.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.282 sec, (1)