CureZone   Log On   Join
headaches, head pain after metal fillings, tooth work, odd pain sensation, pressure in mouth and head, dull or sharp headaches, magnetic materials cause, mcs and fatigue

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Kidney Stones Remedy
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
Make your own Organic, Tasty, and Effective, Fluoride-...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
run on water Views: 1,223
Published: 7 years ago

headaches, head pain after metal fillings, tooth work, odd pain sensation, pressure in mouth and head, dull or sharp headaches, magnetic materials cause, mcs and fatigue

I HAD BOTH SHARP AND DULL HEADACHES, HEAD PAIN, WHILE HAVING MY SILVER AND GOLD METAL FILLINGS REMOVED FROM MY MOUTH

I am an engineer and while I was having a number of metal fillings removed from my mouth, over a few sessions and not all at once, I had a very odd sensation of sharp and dull head pains which changed with every and after every session of removing more fillings.

It was as if every time a new set of fillings was removed it changed the configuration of the pain in my head.

After ALL of the metal was removed from my mouth the headaches and head pain went away!!

I think what may have been happening, after discussing this with my dentist, is that the gold and silver fillings (especially the gold which can have copper mixed in with the gold) were having a MAGNETIC reaction with the other fillings in my mouth.

Every time I opened and closed my JAW I was forcing together or apart the magnetic flux from the metal-magnetic fillings in my mouth!!!! and causing the magnetic flux to interrupt or disturb somehow my brain function and cause me brain pain.

By just moving my JAW I was actually increasing the amount of energy in the Magnets FLux caused by the metal fillings!! Just like having a very small electromagnetic turbine in my mouth.

If you are having very odd headaches or head pain, especially after having dental work done and having metal fillings put in OR removed, you should consider removing these fillings and replacing them with either ceramic or porcelain or synthetic plastics. Anything without metal to see if that could help you.

It may be much better than being on medications for the rest of your life.

Have a great day!

P.S. I also have MCS (Multiple Chemical Sensitivity) and Chronic-Fatigue-Syndrome (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome) and I think that this effect with metal fillings may have made these conditions worse. It certainly didn't help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.105 sec, (1)