CureZone   Log On   Join
Curious

Gotanitch Views: 883
Published: 7 y

Curious

Has anyone put a microscope upon themselves or their sores,,I just downloaded an app of one which obviously isn't the best,,but from what I made out are they are invisible and come in thousands,,I looked everywhere for a source and it lead to a damp patch on my ceiling,, and they are crawling down in hundreds munching through my wood panels and carpets,,all this in the space of 3/4 months,,and no word of a lie my dog and myself are suddenly having problems with our breathing and my body feels like thousands are getting inside at once and my head and eyes are aching,,feels although the horrible things don't like the fact it's what I saw,,does explain the biofilm everyone mentioned,,it's the actual morgellons themselves and lots of them,,I wish I could post pictures of what I saw but as it was just an app I couldn't

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.092 sec, (1)