CureZone   Log On   Join
Possible Hereditary sleep disorder

dominover Views: 322
Published: 7 years ago

Possible Hereditary sleep disorder

After many years of trying to find what is causing my drop in sex hormones, weight gain, brain fog, and fatigue I realize it has come down to sleep (long story short). I collect allot of fat on my chest just like my father did (despite a healthy diet). He died in his 50's.

My father snored, I snore.
We gather fat in the same places.

My fathers hands would shake, and I'm starting to see it in my own hands at a milder level.

My sex hormones are quiet low and I gather my father's were but he died before he got tested.

I have found, by just chance, that every time my condition improves, meaning I can lose weight, concentrate, and have more energy, I have managed to get excessive amounts of sleep. I had to leave my jobs to do this (several).

I get occasional sleep apnea when I am under stress. My father seemed to stop breathing in his sleep some times (due to a sudden stop in snoring).

I believe I have a sleep disorder and my father did too. It's the root of all my problems.

I don't know where to start looking for the root cause, can anyone help?

Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.098 sec, (1)