CureZone   Log On   Join
Candida and h pylori

Jeffreynuthin Views: 656
Published: 7 y

Candida and h pylori

Hi guys.

I have been treating myself for suspected Candida albicans for 6 months and doing great with it. My reasons for doing this were a combination of fibromyalgia symptoms and eye floaters.

However, I have been dealing with a burning pain in my stomach and the doctor said I had an ulcer, he prescribed some sort of antacid and I didnt take it, I took licreouce Root which has been working fine. Over the last 2 months I have lost 24 pounds in weight and it's unintentional, I'm starting to feel fatigued again as and the licorece root is no longer keeping the pain at bay. I suspect I have a h pylori infection and am on my way to the doctors as I type. The question I have, if it is h pylori should I take the tripe treatment of antis? I dont want to stir up candida, is there a way to keep that in check? Any advice would be much appreciated.

Add To Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Like     Dislike

Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
DISCLAIMER

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.039 sec, (1)