CureZone   Log On   Join
Dermatologist thinks I have epidermodysplasia verruciformis! Am I luckier than someone winning the lottery??

JohnnyBravooo Views: 600
Published: 7 y

Dermatologist thinks I have epidermodysplasia verruciformis! Am I luckier than someone winning the lottery??

So, had a lesion on my face biopsied. I have had little white bumpy lesions on my face for a while now, probably over a year. I have had similar ones on my chest for as long as I can remmeber (6-7 years?)

I am age 20.

The Dermatologist was shocked when lab results came back with I guess this: epidermodysplasia verruciformis

Now, if you google it you'll see Tree-like men! On top of that only 500 cases or so seem to be documented!!! Am I lucky or what?

Anyways, what in the world are the chances I have this problem? They only occur on my face, neck, forehead, and MAYBE on my chest. I say maybe because all white bumps on your body aren't necessarily the same.

What are my next steps from here? I am to meet with a Geneticist to rule this out or confirm it. My father also remarked he had similar white bumps as a kid, and did not see them progress.

Any help? If I do have this, I will probably be on the news i'm guessing, haha.

I am very open to natural cures.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)