CureZone   Log On   Join
Cause and Cure of CFIDS

jaguar57 Views: 315
Published: 7 y

Cause and Cure of CFIDS

I have no doubt that CFIDS is caused by a virus. It is said that various viruses could be the cause. Could be. What I know is that it is obviously a contagious disease which means it's caused by a virus. I got it from kissing my first girlfriend. Then I spent 16 years doing everything alternative possible to get rid of it. Mostly I was trying to get my immune system stronger to fight it but I think that is a failed approach since immunity stays weak as long as you're sick. What did the trick for me is using the Microbe Electrifier to apply electrical microcurrents to my bloodstream. It took a total of 90 hours of treatment but then my health was reborn* and little by little I began to regain my health. But the first step was using electricity to immobilize the viruses so my immune system could take them out. That was back in 1996 and I haven't heard of any better approach since then.
* Normally I always felt a bit of extra body heat, a bit like having the flu, but at the end of the treatment the heat was gone and I felt somewhat normal. My energy perked up and I really felt like the virus was completely gone.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.102 sec, (1)