CureZone   Log On   Join
Side effects of Serrapeptase?

dwylatmwf Views: 476
Published: 7 years ago

Side effects of Serrapeptase?

I have been taking serrapeptase for about a month, not regularly, because I forget some nights to stop eating before I take it, then can't stay awake long enough.

Lately, my blood tests show inflammation, and now I have pain on the right side of my neck and swelling in my lymph glands, with a tender spot right where my thyroid would be. The swelling goes up into my cheek around my gums. I feel ill, feverish at night (but it doesn't register as fever), no energy, etc.

My doctor found a calcified nodule on that side of my thyroid. Could the serrapeptase be dissolving that?

I have an appt. for further blood tests and a doctor's appt. on the 17th (have to have the blood tests before that).

Just wondering if anyone else had side effects like this. I haven't seen any other effects of taking it. I started taking it to help with inflammation in my gallbladder, but it doesn't seem to be helping that at all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)