CureZone   Log On   Join
Slippery Elm Substitute Alternative Replacement (Linseed)

r1deforever Views: 523
Published: 7 y

Slippery Elm Substitute Alternative Replacement (Linseed)

I tried Slippery Elm 3 times and got a dangerous allergic inflammation all 3 times and immediately discontinued.

I found an excellent alternative or even better solution, Golden Linseed.

Boiling Linseed you get a clear gel that you can sip all day and night and coats the stomach. As a bonus it also is supposed to make you regular, and I have not needed any cascara sagrada whilst on it.

So a very clean easy effective solution.

If you mix in Licorice Root to the linseed and boil it you get a yellow mixture that coats the gut with Licorice and rapidly improved my symptoms.

To make about 1 Litre, it's 1.25L water, 1 flat tablespoon of Linseed, 1/3 tablespoon Licorice Root, bring to boil and simmer for 15 minutes. Then strain and away you go.

The Linseed can get stuck in teeth so I have a 2nd glass of water or other tea to clear the teeth (I have sensitive teeth).

You can also try adding in a soothing mixture from Dr Christopher of Mullein Flowers + Barberry Root + Chickweed, you could try boiling it up with the linseed.

For candida ulcers I found garlic to have a large immediate healing effect. Raw crushed in water. Also added 3 drops of olive leaf extract.

Golden Linseed is commonly used for horses to treat ulcers, and I know an Italian family, the mother takes a glass of boiled linseed every night.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)