CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Become your own doctor! Learn!

smellabell Views: 918
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,384,922

Re: Become your own doctor! Learn!

Hey Zoey,

I don't have Candida, so I don't know what that is like, but I do have PCOS which results in the most horrid 20 foot radius of raw onion BO. Your message resonated with me, as I am a woman similar to your age as well. I know exactly what you mean about people being angry with you and treating you like you are choosing to smell this way and purposefully offend them. They don't get how much courage it takes to get on a bus, or an airplane or even go grocery shopping. Anytime I leave the house I have headphones in because I am sick of being publicly humiliated and not being able to do anything about it.

I've thought of suicide as well, it's hard not to when you feel you have no future. I don't know anyone who smells so I feel exceptionally alone in this world. I truly feel this is one of the greatest curses to ever exist.

Please don't harm yourself. Everyday you have to believe it will get better or there is no point to anything. What are your career goals? I am going back to school for journalism in the hopes I can get a job that I can do from home, so I dont have to worry about days when I smell off the charts bad.

I am married, but my husband can't smell me. I have heard other people on this forum say that their partners can't smell them either, which is such a relief. Sometimes I go days without showering or wearing deodorant (currently not working so spending alot of time at home) and it doesn't matter because he cant smell anything.

I could write a whole book of times I was publicly humiliated for smelling, but I have to move on and keep living my life. I have to. Your family doesnt deserve the pain of you 'opting out' so please try and think of plan b. Online school? Jobs from home? New doctors? Try every cure online. Do everything you possibly can to help yourself because the doctor's won't help you. This doesn't have to be all your life is, there will be a cure just for you and you can have good things.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)