CureZone   Log On   Join
Bad breath & body odor pls help

Views: 1,129
Published: 7 y

Bad breath & body odor pls help

Hi everybody,
I'm from Philippines but currently working in abroad, and been suffering Body Odor since age 13, I am now 39. I have no social life, few friends, and have been into a lot of embarrassments (I'm used to it, but it hurts emotionally). Let me get you back in time which I think has caused this disorder shall we say, when I was around 7 years old until 16, I used to hold my poop maybe around 3 to 4 days, really.
Until these days that I decided myself to stop this as I now have resources, and doing some research online. I have tried so many kinds of deo and anti-perspirants, homemade baking soda coconut oil tea tree, taking pro-biotics chlorophyll, etc (it lessens a bit), as my poop, my feet, my groin doesnt stink that much now. Maybe my intestine must have been full of toxic and must need to be cleanse.
Please help as I wanted to be as others. My social, career has been so affected due to my condition. Everytime I go meet some clients, wow its embarassing but I have no choice. And believe me, I have beautiful wife & kid back in Phils, and they obviously aware of my condition. I wish that ending this ordeal would be a great gift to them at least when I get back home again.
I'm looking forward for your help please. Thank you.

Regards,
J

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)