CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Supplements for mercury poisoning, curanderos

joegrane Views: 1,981
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,384,298

Re: Supplements for mercury poisoning, curanderos

My understanding is that testosterone gets converted to estrogen with the help of an enzyme named aromatase. I think you'll find that is a P450 Liver Phase I enzyme that requires iron.

There are some supplements that slow down some of the Phase I enzymes. Cutler addresses the issue at around p 40 in his Amalgam Illness book. Niacinamide might be one.

Do you have chemical sensitivities?

Do you have symptoms of high cortisol, probably including weight gain around the middle relative to the remainder of your body?

I personally know someone who no longer gets candida outbreaks after years of Cutler detox plus related support.

Have you gotten a stool or other relevant test? Some people thought they had a candida problem but actually had some other gut imbalance. I was one such person.

I don't know if this is relevant but I used to have to fight athlete's foot all Summer. Now as long as I dry my toes before bed most nights I'm fine. I don't think I've used any medicated power or similar in the past few years.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.145 sec, (1)