CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Passing of Andy Cutler

Views: 2,849
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,379,768

Re: The Passing of Andy Cutler

I've reviewd some of Cutler's comments I bookmarked over the years, and must admit after reading your post that perhaps he wasn't as angry, at least not literally, as I had remembered.

So for the most part, I agree with most of the points in your reply.

I still do question however his alarmist view regarding taking ALA once or twice a day. Yes, of course people have been able to associate doing so with worsening health, but if it was really a clear-cut issue, we'd see studies or reviews that reflect that harm in numbers far greater than a hundred, or maybe even several hundred case reports on the FDC group.

Even Julie Anderson, the RN he recommended, was in terrible health, with bad fibro and muscle cramps when she came and spoke to our group about 7 or 8 years ago. Worse yet, she could not tell us what benefits she had experienced, which was really shocking. After one gentleman questioned her repeatedly (as she was clearly in a lot of discomfort), she finally said "Oh -- my knees. My knees are so much better."

We all thought, well, that's something tangible. Until she added, "I just had knee replacement surgery."

Anyway, I think it's wise to caution that just because someone may have a hypothesis that has worked for many, it doesn't mean they know everything and we should base every choice we make on what they say is right or wrong -- after all they're only human.

In addition to Cutler, Ramiel Nagel, the young man who promoted the notion that one could heal cavities using cod liver oil and a Weston Price-type diet, died at a very young age -- only 38 -- from cancer. He was strongly outspoken against grains, which are protective against colon cancer. Who knows what caused his cancer, but it might be worth considering...

Also Dr. Ron Schmid died the same week. He had posted in 2012 that he felt his heart failure was due to the fermented cod liver oil he took for a few years.

Food for thought.

Thanks for your reply Joe.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)