CureZone   Log On   Join
Oil Pulling after dental caused significant pain. Unsure what to do.

pxwee5 Views: 1,050
Published: 7 y

Oil Pulling after dental caused significant pain. Unsure what to do.

Hi people, 

I have been in anguish for the past 12 hours from I don't know which, oil pulling or a bad teeth (that I just fixed).

10 days ago, I had my #14 filled. 

3 days ago, I had my #13 and #19 filled. 

and right after the anesthetic left my body 3 days ago, I began oil pulling with coconut oil, two times daily, once when I wake up and another time before I go to sleep. 

Initially the pain came the next morning 2 days ago. It's only hot/cold sensitivity and dull pain, it was bearable. I thought continuing oil pulling would alleviate the pain, so I continued.

1 day ago, it was similar pain, but less, I thought the healing is on its course, so I continued oil pulling as well. 

Today was the worst! The pain was radiating from #14 and now my entire cheek feels painful. I stopped oil pulling after reading that it could be a healing reaction taking place and I should slow down. #14 is super sensitive to touch (not bite mind you).

I have gargled sea salt water to ease the pain now, but I'm really hoping that things get brighter soon. The pain was terrible, like a dying teeth, but the gum wasn't swollen or anything. 

What are my options now?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)