CureZone   Log On   Join
BEST SCABIES TREATMENT PLAN ON THE PLANET (Last man standing treatment)

PlagueBringer Views: 526
Published: 7 y

BEST SCABIES TREATMENT PLAN ON THE PLANET (Last man standing treatment)

So I have a combination of cures and treatment ideas that I came up with that sound to me like one of the best and most rock-solid treatment plans I've ever heard ever. This will work where nothing else guaranteed or you don't have scabies you have something else. You're going to need neem oil (to stop their reproductive systems), a different topical of your choice to kill them (I would recommend usp grade sublimed sulfur of the finest powder form or if you can somehow get it then get usp grade precipitated sulfur/milk of sulfur) and a lot of Ivermectin 1.87% horse paste (to kill any hiding in places the topical can't reach). Before we begin a quick note on the correct materials. (Scroll down and look for "HERE IT IS:" to skip to the treatment plan) IMPORTANT MATERIAL INFO: First of all I'm not sure about neem oil I would just try to get 100%. If possible get therapeutic grade neem oil. That's the purest. I will link a website with all you need to know about using neem oil against this stuff. Next up is the Ivermectin horse paste. Now before I say this I want to say that this amount and more has already been done before with zero harm or long term side effects (ONLY CURES) by multiple people. But beware of the small possibility of liver issues. You're going to need enough horse paste to take ONE dose DAILY for 35 days. You won't die. Get the kind WITHOUT HEARTWORM ADDITIVES. NO HEARTWORM ADDITIVES. CHECK ENTIRE BOX TO MAKE SURE. I will leave a link so that you can see the kind you need to get. Each tube doses 1250 lb of body weight. Do the math for your body weight (rounded up to the nearest 50lbs example: if 200lbs then take 250lbs dose) and figure out how many tubes you need for one daily dose for 35 days in a row. The kind I'll link is already premixed in a plunger syringe with weight doses marked. Don't double dose It's pointless. It's cheap as dirt. So is sulfur. Next up sulfur. You can buy your own ointment that is pre-mixed or you can mix your own wich is cheaper and allows you to adjust/control the strength. If your mixing it try (by some miracle) to obtain milk of sulfur/precipitated sulfur. precipitated sulfur, (not sublimed) is the 2000 year old miracle cure to scabies by the way. I'll link the medical definition and manufacturing process. Call and Make sure your seller's manufacturer understands the difference between sublimed sulfur(also called flowers of sulfur) and precipitated sulfur (also called milk of sulfur). Don't get jipped. If you get sublimed sulfur get the purest kind and finest partical quality you can. Also Buy some Vaseline as well to mix with whichever one you get and also heal skin daily with. HERE IT IS: Start everything on the same day (day 1) Wake up in the morning and take a good shower with the Neem soap and shampoo you bought or made (look up instructions on how to do this correctly). Get out and apply Neem lotion that you bought or made from the hairline down to the soles of feet and EVERYTHING in between (under fingernails/toenails, noseholes/earholes ect). You will be doing this every day for at least 2 weeks (recommended 4 weeks) so buying Neem oil and mixing your own is cheaper. This should help the itch and numb the pain as well as stop reproductive systems of scabies days or weeks after exposure. Some say it kills them too. Next, go about your day glowing and knowing your finally going to be cured and get to nighttime. When night time comes, take a pretty warm shower or bath for 30 minutes to open your pores, draw them out, and get ready to apply the topical of your choice to kill them ( hopefully sulfur ointment). Take your first dose of ivermectin just before you start to apply the topical. You need to leave something in your hair overnight in addition to the topical. If you bought your own sulfur you can just mix some into your conditioner and wear a shower cap overnight. Lice shampoo will not work. If you're topical Choice was sulfur ointment, then make sure to rub in gently and thoroughly. Rub it in all the way deep in your skin. Do this from the hairline down to the soles of the feet and everything in between. Then go over your whole body again and leave a thin moderate coat on top of what you just did. This is for Suffocation purposes. By now the Ivermectin horse paste is probably started to kick in as well. Put on long sleeves and pants socks and gloves as well as a shower cap and go to sleep. If sleep is an issue because of itching then you need to make sure that the bath you take before you apply your topical is a salt bath. Regular iodized table salt or sea salt will work. Use 500 to 900 G also called 2 to 4 cups of salt in the bath. The key is that the water needs to be as hot as you can stand it for 30 minutes. This will help if not completely eliminate the itching along with some scabies (use as needed for itching). Enjoy a good night's sleep and wake up to repeat starting with a neem oil shower to wash the sulfur or other topical of your choice off of you. Along with the neem oil lotion you should apply any skin healing topicals such as Vaseline throughout the day to reinvigorate and moisturize your skin for the coming night. Repeat this entire process every day and night until cured. NO MATTER WHAT, keep taking the Ivermectin everyday till the end of 35 days. You should also do this with the neem products. But you can stop the sulfur or whatever topical you chose when it's been a week with no new bumps as well as feeling no crawling or pinpricks. If any of those symptoms come back, then start up the topical again until they go away. The cleaning part is up to you. I'd recommend steam cleaning or at least good cleaning of everything weekly and beddings and clothes never used twice without laundering because it just helps peace of mind. Also for the last 5 days clean the crap out of everything including your car. At the beginning of this treatment plan you should bag anything unnecessary for 35 days and quarantine them in a room or closet for The Scabies to die. If you work night shifts then just exchange the day routine for the night routine. You will most likely be cured long before day 35 but keep taking the horse paste no matter what in case any eggs hatch and try to ruin the plan. You should also keep up with the neem oil products to immediately sterilize any newborns from reproducing. On day thirty-five, have a good shout to the skies, laugh and cry and get it all out of your system so that you can leave this part of your life behind you forever. Feel free to ask any questions Down Below in the comments. LINKS: Ivermectin 1.87% horse paste: https://www.durvet.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=85:ivermectin-paste Awesome Neem oil info source and directions: http://www.anarreshealth.ca/node/1414 Precipitated sulfur definition: http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/milk+of+sulfur

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.113 sec, (4)