CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded White bumps on lips and tonsil stones picture please help

IWantMyLifeBack17 Views: 1,448
Published: 7 y

White bumps on lips and tonsil stones picture please help

I'm back with pictures and I'm sorry in advance because I know it's nasty but I really need help! I need answers I just want to get rid of this for once and all I feel disgusting and no doctors give me answers they all say this is normal but it's clearly not. //www.curezone.org/upload/_S_Forums/STD/IMG_5360.jpg

Zoom in on my lips in the corners you see the bumps and on my top lip you see the bumps. If you look at my tonsils they look irritated and gross and my tongue looks nasty too. My mouth was not like this everything was pink and nice! If you look at my skin it's horrible now the corners of my mouth has whiteheads popping out and my nose if full of blackheads..he'll all of my face is covered with black heads and this all started at once. Please I'm begging anyone if you know anything help me!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)