CureZone   Log On   Join
sulfur ointment scabies troubleshooting (why it did not work for you)

PlagueBringer Views: 579
Published: 7 y

sulfur ointment scabies troubleshooting (why it did not work for you)

I believe 100% that people who failed sulfur ointment for scabies have failed to use it correctly. What I mean is if you did not feel a mild warmth or burning absolutely everywhere you applied it then you did the actual act of putting it on your skin incorrectly, or it wasn't strong enough, or you didn't rub it in gently and thoroughly enough and that is why it did not cure you. New information about the effect of sulfur removing or thinning the skin is probably exactly why sulfur is so effective. People who have been cured have mentioned some sort of warmth or burning or skin peeling. I really want to hear about this from people who have been cured by sulfur and also people who have failed sulfur treatment. Every single detail of your experience with sulfur ointment is important not only to you but to helping others figure this out. Let's see if we can get a survey of everyone who's used the ointment form of sulfur. most importantly, tell me exactly every detail of how you put it on your skin. Did you apply a lot or a little? A thick layer or a thin layer? Did you rub it in or did you leave on a coat of ointment thinking it would smother the mites? How much pressure did you use when you rubbed it in? Did you rub in circles or straight lines? And most importantly above everything else, did you feel warmth or burning? If so how much? And finally, how well did it work for you? Please please please take the time to answer as clearly and thoroughly as possible I think we're onto something massive here.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.098 sec, (1)