CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Retain oil overnight?

WhoAreYouNormally Views: 1,097
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,382,360

Re: Retain oil overnight?

Let me explain a bit the reasoning to make magnesium glycinate the defacto magnesium for the flush.

Epsom salt is magnesium sulfate. Some people might claim that sulfate is important for the flush. I disagree. I see no evidence that sulfate is so important to take right on the day of the flush. Many sulfur compounds are *extremely* important for health, but this is a dietary or supplemtary regime you want to do over long periods of time or a lifetime.

Epsom salts are very irritating to a lot of people. I think part of why it causes diarrhea is that it is an intestinal irritant.

Now, part of this is good because you absolutely want the bowels clear before doing a flush. I can maybe see that for some people they will need a very strong laxative to clear their bowels, but even in this case epsom salt is not the best choice.

Also having extreme diarrhea depletes a lot of people of water and electrolytes making them weak. Some people choose not to flush because of this.

Magnesium citrate imo is slightly better. It is less irritating than sulfate, but still an irritant, sort of like taking a large dose of vit. c.

What we are looking for is maximum relaxation and dilation of the bile ducts so that the larger stones will move more freely.

It seems to me that the most absorbable form of magnesium is what is called for.

Magnesium glycinate fits the bill well. Taking a very large dose of mag. glycinate causes the bowel to empty but not in an irritating way.

There are other chelates of magnesium that may be better than glycinate, but compared to sulfate and citrate it is far better.

And because it is absorbed better, you will theoretically get x% more dilation which will help to have a better flush.

Hopefully this will gain traction and more people will stop tormenting themselves with epsom salt.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.108 sec, (1)