CureZone   Log On   Join
Having some success with improving my body odor

Jholt85 Views: 3,142
Published: 7 years ago

Having some success with improving my body odor

I wanted to take some time to post what has helped recently.

1) I stopped eating meat at dinner time. I started eating spinach, tomatoes, and cucumber salad. Then, I eat a bowl of home cooked beans. This has helped me to have a more complete bowel movement.

2) I make sure I drink enough water but not too much.

3) I make sure I eat some sort of fruit like kewi, apple, or a banana.

The true cause of my Body Odor is constipation and overeating. I notice my odor is better after a complete bowel movement.

I just added a fiber supplement from Walmart the equate brand. It has helped greatly to remove excess waste. I'm very happy with the results, but I will not review product on Walmart.com bc others have complained that the product keeps going up. This is the best I have felt in awhile. I know I still got more work to do, but I feel I'm going in the right direction. I recently went to see a gastroenterologist. I saw the nurse practitioner. I was so ashamed talking about my Body Odor issues. She recommended a colonoscopy first then she would prescribe linzess. When I went to Dr I paid out a lot of money. She decided to check my thyroid it was fine. I paid $155 for visit to see nurse practitioner. Then $78 for thyroid lab. Then I got a bill for $220 from labcorp. I think I will wait and get colonoscopy once I have insurance. It would have been nice if I could have been prescribed the linzess to see if it would work.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)