CureZone   Log On   Join
Help! How do I know if liver flush is safe for me?

Views: 1,172
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,380,341

Help! How do I know if liver flush is safe for me?

Hi White Shark, Thank you for answering my previous question "My Liver Flush had short term results" but as there are some dangers associated with doing liver flush,that is stones getting stuck at the bile ducts and all ,how to know that it's safe for me to do Liver Flushes without any danger.

As I already told you I have done my first Liver Flush and it went well, and as i mentioned i have food intolerances ,after my first liver flush, I was getting an mild and itchy jawline Acne sometimes without eating any bad and I suspect it's due to my 1st Liver Flush but I also suspect that it might be due to my braces, as I have read somewhere that when jawline expands due to braces, the skin tightens and sometimes breakouts occur and maybe similar,so what do you think it is? I'm in doubt whether Liver Flushes are good for me or not.

And I also have this itchy sunrashes problem from the past year that whenever I go out to sun even it's no heavy sun, at that particular time from morning 8 30am to evening 5pm l..I get these sunrashes no matter what..

I'm 19 years old and female. Should I have to need to check gm for my Gallstones if any by going to doctor? I really want to cure my Acne no matter what and so the ultimate solution I came across is Liver Flushing buthe scared of it to continue...please help!

Thanks in Advance.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)