CureZone   Log On   Join
need advice on copd treatments

Views: 503
Published: 7 y

need advice on copd treatments

Have been trying every method suggested to treat copd - not doing well. nebulizing anything - glutathione, Colloidal Silver , H2O2, dmso - makes my lungs feel heavy and congested as though I were drowning. I am using weak dilutions with distilled water and for short periods initially. so I am puzzled that these therapies are working for others and not for me. Secondly, if I take a teaspoon of msm in distilled water I feel dizzy and nauseous. I have backed off to 1/4 teaspoon, but still have a hard time digesting it. I have tried something else that no one recommended - dmso on my chest at night with a few drops of copper in it. That is a variation on the rec of Ted from Bangkok. No adverse effects so far but no idea if it is doing any good. If any of you have suggestions for me as to how to make these therapies work please chime in. thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)