CureZone   Log On   Join
Anyone who has healed their internal hemorrhoids, I have some questions.

dignan Views: 385
Published: 7 y

Anyone who has healed their internal hemorrhoids, I have some questions.

Hey all...

So about 4 years ago I had some rectal bleeding. Frank blood on toilet tissue and was eventually diagnosed with internal hemorrhoids and prescribed fiber etc. The quote was, "You have two very large thrombosed internal hemorrhoids."

So I ignored it, did fiber the best I could and the symptoms came and went. Every once in a while I'd get constipated and symptoms would be made worse.

So last August I decided to really get things back to "normal". I went all in on fiber hitting 25-30grams per day.

I then did a Dr. Schulze cleanse(not great results), then another cleanse(trying to avoid Senna but the stuff I took had senna hidden in it).

That combination created IBS type symptoms, and because I stayed on the stuff for 2 months as suggested I lost weight and likely suffered from malnutrition. Not to mention everything ran through me even when I stopped, including major mucus production.

So I went back to fiber...and the fiber basically made me more constipated. I had more bleeding and saw the doctor again, and via anoscope was diagnosed with major internal thrombosed hemorrhoids again.

He suggested more fiber...but by this point I was so full of constant gas, rotting fiber in my intestines, that I was blowing mucus out my butt all day with very little movement. I finally cut out all the fiber and as the old fiber moved out I got some relief.

I recently started a keto diet(thank God the gas has stopped).

While I'm not looking for more problems my bathroom habits have changed where I now have a bowel movement first thing upon waking. Then when I arrive at work. Then like clock work around 10:30am.

My bowels also try to move most of the time at 2:30pm.

So either I have become super regular, or things still have a ways to go to calm down from all the laxatives I was inadvertently taking.

So, after all that...

The bleeding has definitely reduced. However there remains blood remnants on my stool and in the bowl, but WAAAAAAAAAAAAY down. Sometimes I have stool without that blood residue.

MY question for anyone who has healed their internal hemorrhoids, or suffers from them...Can the blood that is passing, often looking like red clotted blood be from the healing thrombosed hemorrhoids now that the constipation and been eliminated?

I am hoping to hear that can be the case considering how long I've had them, and that the multiple movements would irritate that tissue on the way out.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)