CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Does the zapper that you use make a difference? Some videos

parazapper Views: 1,750
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,354,350

Re: Does the zapper that you use make a difference? Some videos

On another post, you applaud your self for awakening Truthsayer ( and others ) who posted:

"Rife therapy and zappers did end up helping me a LOT, and were instrumental to curing my autoimmune thyroid disease"

Perhaps you have not learned all that is to be learned yet.

When you ask:

>- Can you show us ... that these electric signals manage to kill the targeted harmful organisms in a human body

The issue is that I will not do so because of jeopardy. Others are the same.

However, I have proven time and again that ParaZapper does kill microbes in water, in vitro. That is the limit of what is legally allowed at this point. My attorneys are very explicit as to what I can do and what I can not do.

As for you, it is not of concern to me if you try a zapper or not. I offer them as help to those who seek help. If it does not help, a refund is available.

A plain old $30 Hulda Clark Zapper can help some people, ParaZapper is far better, and for those who can afford $$$ several thousand for a good Rife machine, amazing results can be obtained in some cases.

However, no one with anything serious should expect to sit in front of a plasma tube for a few minutes for a couple of days and expect something immediate. The truth is that many issues and conditions take years to develop and they are the result of long term damage and it may take a long time to help them go away or decrease.

They will not in anyway go away or decrease as long as the agents that cause those conditions are still present. The first and foremost step in any recovery is to stop the progression and it is important to use the right tools.

One of my recent experiences shows very clearly why I really appreciate my zapper and why I choose to use it.

http://zapperdave.blogspot.com/2017/07/zapper-success-fighting-sepsis.html

Proof? NO, I do not need proof and am happy with my results.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)