CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: NAC and Methylcobalamin

TheWonder92 Views: 3,840
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,379,504

Re: NAC and Methylcobalamin

All you've offered me here are figures and statistics that Andy himself had purported with no reference himself. Doing it a step separated from him is even more outlandish, it seems that this man is something of a guru.

He's already stated that MTHFR is not a condition worth noting, and that in order to treat these people, you'd just give them a megadose of folic acid. That's not sound science, that's him pushing his baseless opinion and risking injury to many.

According to him methylation treatment in general is quackery and mercury is the answer to everyone's problems.

You reposted Andys baseless claims to counter my fact based study. I'm sorry but I reject your counter claims and refuse to believe something just because a clock was right twice a day.

For every bit of factual evidence you can show me that mehylcobalamin does not methylate inorganic mercury, I'll show you a dozen times where it has. I can guarantee this, because it's a fact that it does methylate mercury, and would be impossible to refute scientifically.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.093 sec, (1)