CureZone   Log On   Join
Mites/Parasites - Powerful Skin Scrub (Home-made)

Mama C Views: 1,435
Published: 7 y

Mites/Parasites - Powerful Skin Scrub (Home-made)

Hi Everyone,

Made a breakthrough and I have to share.

I have been on/off
Antibiotics for around fives years. Last summer my right leg was swollen to the point, that I could not walk. Once the swelling went down, I became covered in a rash.

I am under investigation for my skin and my throat. Finally accepted that the doctors are guessing. After some searching on the internet. I have a tape worm and mites, both as a result of a possible autoimmune disorder but this is the really good bit!

Made a skin scrub that has left me feeling relaxed for the first time in ages;

Smile Mix! Recipe
1 whole lemon; juice then chop up the whole thing and blitz

1 palm sized fresh ginger, chop with the skin and add to lemon.

I used a small coffee mill. Fill with whole cloves. Makes around 3-4 table spoons

Mill Sea Salt or Himalayan salt. 2-3 mills full.

Mix all together and slowly add olive oil, until the mix 'feels' like a scrub.

Place all of this in a clean mason jar.

PLEASE BE CAREFUL. Test on the inside of your arm and see how you go, if it is ok, then you are ready to go!

Stand in the bathtub with no water. Pat on to face but don't scrub. Next scrub your bottom. Please sit facing the plug to be safe. 'Dry bath' and scrub your entire body.Place the mason jar out of the way.

Then while you are still sitting in the bath, run it with very warm water. After you wash of the mix, you can lean in the bath and top it up with hotter water.

Careful stepping out as you have used olive oil. Hope you smile as you feel smooth and relaxed with the knowledge that you are winning your body back from parasites!

Smile Mix!;
Lemon
Ginger
Cloves
Salt
Olive Oil

All the best Cx

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)