CureZone   Log On   Join
New fecal body odor topic.

sports21 Views: 1,305
Published: 7 y

New fecal body odor topic.

Hi guys. I suffer from fecal Body Odor from the anus. I have searched and searched forums like this. most are from ten years ago. The newest I have seen is from 2 years ago. we need to keep adding to these so we can solve this.

I want to share something I haven't really seen much of, maybe somone else has posted and I haven't seen.

We hear about bacteria being the reason we smell. I look back and think that this problem started when I became obsessed with hygiene and cleaning down there. I began to wash in the shower for 30-45 min. sometimes even an hour if I was really worried about it. yet somehow the smell remains. I have begun to understand about mucosal lining on sensitive areas of our bodies. our eye lids, our mouth, our anus. we wouldn't wash the inside of our mouths or eyes with soap. yet we was our anus and privates with soap all the time.
my theory is that are obsession with washing so much has washed away are mucosal lining on our anus. googling one of the jobs of the lining it says it is to protect against bacteria and infection. sooo I'm thinking we wash and wash to much. we wash away are mucosal lining and become open to bacteria. this bacteria then is the reason that we smell.
this could also be why no matter how much we wash or how good our hygiene is we still smell. does this make sense to anyone? again this problem wasn't noticeable when I just washed with water and a little soap. like the average person would.
I am working on solving this bacterial issue and restoring the lining.
more background info now

my odor comes from anus and is worse after bowel movments. I have to insert a finger in alittle to wipe all the residue away. part of me thinks I have something internal like a hemmroid or fissure that feces gets stuck on. My parents cant smell it. they think I am crazy I assume because I always ask if I smell and they always say no and they are getting annoyed about it now. I trust them to tell me the truth they would not hide it from me if they smelled it they would help. then I thought maybe they are used to it.
my parents told their friends about it who I have seen like once in last year. they to did not smell anything. there is no way they are used to my smell.
but then I will go to work and people make rude comments. I went to a bbq and a little girl plugged her nose and sais ewwww as soon as I walked in. sooo I know its not in my head. but it is very very weird some people at the same bbq can smell it and some cant.

so here is my leading theory right now and a little background info. I'm sorry if this is long. I'm like a dedicated detective desperetly searching these fourms. I thought I would add some new info.

reply if you have ANYTHING.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)