CureZone   Log On   Join
I Will Pay U up to $400 for Dr. Referral who Cures Insomnia

insomniac/dsps Views: 1,517
Published: 7 y

I Will Pay U up to $400 for Dr. Referral who Cures Insomnia

I will pay you $400 (conditions apply, such as: i must sleep an average of 8 hours or more per night for 1 year

Or I'll pay you $300 (if i average sleeping 7 hours or more per night for 1 year).
Or I'll pay you $200 (if i average sleeping 6 hours or more per night for 1 year).
Or I'll pay you $100 (if i average sleeping 5 hours or more per night for 1 year).

If multiple people advise me of the same professional to go to, then I have the right to give the money to one person or divide the money to everyone (or some people) who referred me to the same professional.

What is a name(s) of a specific doctor or other professional who has had good success in curing / treating chronic INSOMNIA (falling asleep after i hit the pillow ; also pre-mature waking up) or delayed sleep phase syndrome (I can not fall asleep before 2am) ? I'm doing research on M.D.'s & chiropractors & naturopaths who use "functional medicine" that use extensive blood & other tests to determine the cause of insomnia, but it's very hard to find an alternative doctor who has had very good success in curing chronic insomnia. Conventional M.D.'s have failed to help me. I average 2 to 3 hours sleep per day & have had chronic insomnia since 1990; I'm, willing to travel to a doctor/professional anywhere in USA, Canada or Mexico. My thyroid problems (including auto-immune thyroiditis & hypothyroidism), many allergies & candida & sleep apnea & restless legs syndrome may complicate things. I have tried an unbelievable array of therapies (conventional & alternative).

Additionally, I will give someone $100 if i'm cured of delayed sleep phase syndrome for 1 year (same conditions apply as above). Please help. Thank you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)