CureZone   Log On   Join
Candida? MS? Esophagitis? Acid Reflux?

J. Adams Views: 1,396
Published: 7 y

Candida? MS? Esophagitis? Acid Reflux?

So I suspect that I have acid reflux or allergic esophagitis or candida. Could be all three. I'm in the process of trying to get an endoscopy done but in the meantime just dealing with throat/esophageal tightness, back and chest tightness/pain. It's crazy, I can't hardly do anything without it tightening more and making it harder to breathe. I do have anxiety but the fact that my throat is sore into my lymph nodes and shoulders and have spit up blood in the past, I know it's not all anxiety, it causes anxiety. I started having throat symptoms back in 2013 but when I quit smoking it seemed to go away. Then beginning of 2014 ot came back with a vengeance which is when I was spitting up blood. I knew it was from my esophagus because I could feel it. Found out July of 2014 that there was black mold in my closet so I moved out. Been wild ever since. I don't know if that mold from back then has anything to do with it but I've been to pulmonologist, allergist and now just waiting on the endoscopy. I've recently cut out all refined Sugar and gluten. No red sauce, nothing spicy. Pretty bland foods to see if it'll help. One thing is me and my wife tried coconut oil but the detox symptoms were too much. Even now after detoxing I get dizzy, sometimes slight nausea, dry throat, cold hands, off balance, feel like I'm gonna pass out and sometimes if it gets hot enough I get heat intolerant. Feel sick just after five minutes. I was beginning to think MS until I read about Candida. There's too many symptoms coming from too many parts of my body but I know they're all tied together somehow. I've also started taking activated charcoal and digestive enzymes. Trying to stay away from PPI's as much as possible but I'll take a Zantac if I feel heartburn coming on. Any advice? Anyone relate at all? Let's get this thread jumpin!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)