CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My lips! - opinions: is it an allergy?

Tortoran21 Views: 9,414
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,377,952

Re: My lips! - opinions: is it an allergy?

WS the weird thing is that I never had these problems before. I am 27. I no longer wear braces (I wore the for 8 months), I no longer play trumpet (it's been about 5 years since I've played and I played for 20 years). What I'm concerned about is the plastic for the retainer, but if I don't use it my teeth shift after 2 days. I've tried different cleaning solutions, etc. but I believe the irritation with alcohol and acid is because my skin is already irritated. It's like putting alcohol or lemon juice on an open cut and it stings. Trying to figure out solutions...I might try doing a liver cleanse. I have been on a LOT of diflucan because of candida in my life and I know it's awful for your liver. Thoughts?

ALSO:
I have been getting allergy shots since I was 17. I also got a lip biopsy a couple months back- no pemphigus. I also got a food allergy test done - I'm only severely sensitive to oysters, which I rarely eat.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)