CureZone   Log On   Join
Sick person - warning.

Views: 2,076
Published: 7 years ago

Sick person - warning.

How sick is this. I am going to be hounded for having an autistic son. Trapper has been checking out my postings about my critically ill son on Curezone and has requested a new forum from the Webmaster to discuss such matters. He has looked into all my postings on the dysbiosis and Candida Forum and autism forum and wants to discuss him, he openly put this in his posting.

Now Trapper is a man who likes to give but can't take.

Everyone on Curezone needs to be aware of him. He has moved in on the Christian Debate Forums and drove people away, he has discussed the Dysbiosis and Candida Forum in previous postings along time ago, no forum is safe from Trappers games.

This is a man who makes fun of the disabled and sick, everyone is warned.

He made a sickening posting and deleted it but not before it was witnessed by me and others.

I have worked tirelessly to show people his true intent and I have suceeded but now he wants to punish my son who is severely ill.

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2377231#i

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2377629#i

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.070 sec, (1)