CureZone   Log On   Join
My *** liver flush

White Shark Views: 1,166
Published: 7 y

My *** liver flush

Just did my *** liver flush.
Lost total count many years ago, but the number of flushes is probably in the 3 digit category. I think it must be my second or my third flush this year.
I usually try to make at least 3-4 flushes per year (during the last 20 years).

It all started yesterday in the morning.
Nothing fatty during the day yesterday, to maximize the effect of Epsom Salt and olive oil.

Yesterday, I ate only small amount of cucumber and I ate several sweet blue plums during the day.

Any time I felt hungry, I ate 1-2 plums.

In the evening I ate some wild raspberries on the beach.

Did not drink much water during the day, and was on the beach from 5pm until 9pm.

A lot of sunshine yesterday.
Sunshine and swimming in the sea is very healthy between 5pm and 9pm :-)

It was all a part of my liver flush, but you can skip the swimming part, if you are not close to the ocean.

Beware, burning your skin on the sun between 9am and 5pm may not be very healthy for your skin. Take the sun before 9am or after 5pm.

I came home very late, close to 10pm (22:00) and blended 2 tbsp of Epsom Salt with a large glass of water, and drunk it all at once, at 10 pm.

At 11:20pm, I squeezed juice from 2 grapefruit, and blended it with a 2/3 of a cup of Extra-Virgin Olive-Oil and drunk it all at once.

Was active and awaken until late, until maybe 3am.

Before going to bed and sleeping, I took a small amount of grapefruit juice.

Woke up at 10 am. Blended 2 tbsp of Epsom Salt with a large glass of water, and drunk it in 2 moves, 15 min apart.

Waiting for the main diarrhea. I am not counting any stones, just enjoying my liver flush.

How did I know I need a liver flush?

Got a small spot of Pompholyx, Dyshidrotic Eczema on my ring finger (5mm x 10mm area).

Got it actually several months ago, and it was coming and disappearing occasionally, most likely related to me consuming peanuts or some other nuts occasionally.

Usually I do not react to any nuts, but if I do it is a sure sign my liver is not up to date, and needs software update.

Yes, I should have actually flushed immediately several months ago when I first got
a small spot of eczema on my ring finger, but nobody is perfect.

It is a such a small spot that nobody would even care, but is nevertheless a sign my liver needs a software update.

Eczema is a sure sign my liver not working 100% and for me it means: "is time for a new liver flush!".

Actually, if you have anything unusual on your skin, including but not limiting to eczema, psoriasis, seborrheic dermatitis, dandruff, folliculitis, acne, boils, dry lips, chapped lips, EC, skin parasites, rosacea, vitiligo, itch, dry skin, discoloured skin, Acne scars, or bad nails, fungal infection, cysts, blackheads, cystic acne, athlete's foot, ringworm, jock itch, hair loss, bad nails etc ... these are often just signs of allergy or signs of your liver not working 100% ... in other words it is time for Liver Flushing with magnesium sulfate ( Epsom Salts ) and with Extra-Virgin Olive-Oil .

I believe a flush with Epsom Salts and Extra-Virgin Olive-Oil is the best flush for me, but there are many other Liver Flush recipes out there.

Not to mention, if you suffer from any chronic constipation, diarrhea, IBS, IBD, low weight issues, high weight issues, digestive disorders or allergies or gallbladder problems or shoulder or arm pain, or just about anything .

There is hardly a health problem that is not related to your liver or your intestines or that is not showing some symptoms on your skin or your nails or your hair or your mouth, or your tongue or your eyes.

WS

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.082 sec, (2)