CureZone   Log On   Join
Is this candida or something else?? How do I tell what foods make it worse?

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
  Views: 467
Published: 7 y

Is this candida or something else?? How do I tell what foods make it worse?

Hello! I have been suffering through ongoing sinus/stomach issues for the past three years. I believe it sounds like candida but also may be a combo of multiple issues. In the beginning of college, I kept getting sinus infections (where my docs would continue to prescribe Antibiotics with no help). I eventually started getting nauseous constantly. At the time, I was taking allergy pills and birth control daily. My ENT then put me on omeprazole without telling me how long to stay on it. I was on it for probably close to 6 months. At this time, the nausea went away, but I was started to get bad bloating and my digestion slowed. I also noticed the little acid reflux I was having had gotten worse. My gastro determined I had gastroparesis and put me on a low fiber diet. This mildly helped the bloating, but the sinus issues/reflux/GERG symptoms prevailed. Eventually, I went off all medication to see if that was causing any of the new issues. My sinuses seemed to clear up in my nasal area, but I still get clogged ears/fullness/popping sensation every time I eat. I am constantly bloated with gas no matter what I eat. I wake up bloated. I also feel pain in my lower left abdomen pretty frequently. I constantly have a glob of mucus in my throat and drainage from my sinuses into my throat. Some other symptoms I've had are a rash on bikini line, occasional hemorrhoids, brain fog/ADD feeling, and mucusy stool. I did the spit test for candida about 2-3 months ago, and it was how they describe it. Stringy, floats to the bottom, etc. I believe my college diet of sugar, alcohol, carbs, late night eating, stress, and too many Antibiotics has created something bad in my gut.

For about two months, I have abstained from alcohol, sugar, dairy, gluten, and fruit. I've basically been eating green vegetables, chicken, beef every once in awhile, turkey bacon, eggs, almond butter, almond flour, lemons, limes, and brown rice. I'm taking a digestive enzyme twice with every meal and have been taking a yeast cleanse (it has pau d arco and lots of other candida killers), adrenal supplement, ACV before eating. I've been drinking a ton of water (which water makes me even more bloated even if I wait hours before/after eating). My question is....how will I know if it's working? I am still constantly bloated. Nothing with my sinuses has seemed to change. Hours after eating I'm still getting acidic feeling throughout my stomach and throat. When I run at the gym,
I feel regurgitation a lot of times. On this forum, most people seem to know which foods they can tolerate and can't. My issue is that I can't tell the difference between anything I eat. Sometimes, the mucus in my throat gets worse with certain foods, and other times it's fine with those same foods. If anyone has any suggestions or ideas please let me know. I'm very desperate to figure out what's going on. I'm on such a restrictive diet (homeopathic doctor found I'm also sensitive at the moment to avocado, chick peas, tomatoes, and a bunch of other veggies/nuts that most people can eat with candida). I feel depressed because I am isolated from everyone I know with such a vastly strict diet and not really being able to go out to eat with friends. I can't stand feeling bloated like this all the time when I'm trying so hard to get better. I don't know what diet is going to help me at this point considering candida diet is the complete opposite of a low fiber diet.

Thanks!! Any help is needed.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)