CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Eating problems

Views: 1,232
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,376,851

Re: Eating problems

I'm sorry that you're experiencing this.  What is your age?  Your general health?  What do you eat?  Supplements or medicaitons?  Smoker, or non-smoker?  

What you are describing is so broad that it could be a reaction or response to anything.  For instance, if I eat any processed foods (canned, restaurant, boxed, frozen), I have irregular heart rhythm, increased heart rate, blood pressure increase, and bowel evacuation.  For me, it's sodium content and chemicals.  This also includes "organic" meats from a grocery store.  They're infused with sodium solutions to add shelf life.

So......it could be anything.  First thing is to have your blood pressure checked, lab work done, etc., to see what is, and what isn't present.  

After that, it's a matter of deductions and a process of elminiation - no pun intended, I assure you.

Brightest blessings

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)