CureZone   Log On   Join
Cleaning product/deodorant induced headaches?

hazelnut Views: 2,138
Published: 7 years ago

Cleaning product/deodorant induced headaches?

Hi all,

I've never suffered from headache or migraine - except for caffeine withdrawal headache and I know what to expect with that, but in mid-May I experienced what I thought was a 'flu-like illness with a stuffed nose and with the most debilitating stabbing pains to the head. It was from the base of the cranium to the front of the head. The sinus area was not involved. This went on for about two weeks. Last night (9 July) I sprayed a deodorant type spay of which I inadvertently and unfortunately inhaled. About an hour later the same type of headache started on one side of my head (the side that dominated last time). It was a lightbulb moment. When my illness first occurred I had been using an antibacterial kitchen cleaner for quite a long time. Of the many ingredients in these two products they share dipropylene glycol, with a number of 'benzyl' chemicals. I now believe that these products had a hand in causing my illness, or contributing to it in someway. Anyone have some knowledge of these chemicals used in these types of products and their effects?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)